Responsible Gaming Pin Up is a guarantee of safety so that you will not have any problems with gambling. You must remember that gambling is not taboo. But you need to be careful with them. The user must control the gameplay and prevent gambling addiction. How to do it? Read this article.
Responsible gambling in casinos: how to bet safely
- Rule 1: You must perceive gambling (sports betting or online casinos) as a hobby and entertainment. It is not a means of making money. Any gambling game has a random outcome. It cannot be predicted or guessed.
- Rule 2: When you start gambling in casinos or bookmakers, you must understand and accept all the risks. You can win a large sum of money or lose everything. It depends on your luck and betting skills.
- Rule 3: Plan your gambling budget. Bet on a certain amount of money. This will prevent you from losing all the money you need for life and other important things.
- Rule 4: Don’t play casinos or bet on sports when you’re not sober. Gambling and bad habits are not compatible. When you are drunk, you cannot adequately perceive the current situation in the game. This can lead to a big loss.
- Rule 5: Don’t try to win back at all costs. Sometimes it is better to stop the game and continue another day. Then you’re sure to get lucky.
- Rule 6: Don’t make bets you can’t afford.
- Rule 7: Control your time and money when you play at an online casino.
Problem gambling test
How do you know if gambling has become a problem for you or a loved one? Answer these questions to see if it is:
- Has gambling started to interfere with your work or studies?
- Do you gamble when you are just bored?
- Have you ever been criticized for gambling?
- Has your interest in your friends or family declined because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the true amount of money you spent on gambling?
- Have you had to lie or steal to get money for gambling?
- Do you save money on everyday things to leave more money for the game?
- Do you only gamble until you lose all your money?
- If you lose, do you have an overwhelming desire to get even and get your money back immediately?
- Is gambling your last comfort after a fight or disappointment in life?
- Have you ever been depressed or suicidal after a long losing streak at a gambling game?
If you answered “Yes” to more than 2 questions, bad news for you. Gambling has probably become a problem for you. You need to think seriously about stopping gambling and seeking help from qualified professionals.
If you need to take a break from gambling for money, Pin Up can help you limit your access to gambling for a certain period of time. Self-locking implies that your account will be blocked for 6 months or more and you will not be able to restore it under any circumstances before the blocking period expires. This is the main difference between self-blocking and standard account closing at the client’s request. When the blocking period expires, the client needs to submit a request to restore the account.
Write an email to Pin Up support and tell about your problem.